From MN Bench Book - Trial Procedures & Practices for Judges
1. Witness Oath:
- "You do swear that the testimony you give here will be true, so help you God?"
2. Witness Affirmation:
- "You do affirm, under penalty of perjury, that the testimony you give during this proceeding will be true?
3. Interpreter's Oath:
- "You do swear that you will accurately translate to the Defendant in understandable language all that is said during this proceeding and that you will repeat in English to the Court all statements made by the Defendant, so help you God?
4. Interpreter's Oath for Witnesses:
- "You so swear that you will accurately translate the oath to this witness and all questions, which will be directed to the witness and that you will repeat in English to the Court all that the witness says, so help you God?"
5. Grand Jurors' Oath:
- "You each do swear that you will diligently inquire, and true presentment make, of all public offenses committed within this county of which you have legal proof; the counsel of the State and of yourself and fellows you will keep secret; you will present no person through malice or ill-will, nor leave any un-presented through fear or favor, or the receipt or hope of reward, but will present things truly to the best of your understanding and according to law. So help you god."